Trek Kids Bike | Precaliber 16 Boys' Orange
Trek Kids Bike
Teaching and learning to ride is a breeze with Precaliber 16 Boy's. It has a handle built into the saddle so you can guide while they ride, and tool-free training wheels that are super easy to install and remove. It's a great fit for kids aged 4-5, between 39–46˝ (99–117 cm) tall.
Why you'll love it
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount when your child starts adventuring on their own
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
Shop now or in store at our Albury Wodonga bike shop.
Click and Collect only at our Albury Wodonga store.